[TenTec] New group for Orion

RON ZOND K3MIY at CSONLINE.NET
Tue Oct 7 12:50:50 EDT 2003

Jim

right on! I always thought that someone with an ego was severely emotionally
handicapped

ron
K3MIY

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]On Behalf Of Jim Lowman
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 7:56 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New group for Orion

I agree.  If you think administering a group with this number of
members, this much traffic and a host
of opinions is an ego trip, I'd have to say that you really haven't
tried it.

I do get a fair number of compliments, and have to deal with the
occasional "situation," but it's a
rewarding experience overall.

73 de Jim - AD6CW