[TenTec] New Jupiter owner

J. D. duffyb01 at fuse.net
Wed Oct 8 23:10:17 EDT 2003

It is an amazing radio.   Wait until you hook it up for digital work.  You
can watch on the waterfall as you turn the bandwidth knob and watch the
waterfall become smaller and smaller and easily eliminate adjacent signals.

BTW, with digital, the cable that came with the radio did not work for me as
I had a ground loop. I would suggest that you isolate the rig from computer
(audio that is) with isolation transformers or use and interface box like
you'll find at Donner's Digital Interfaces.

Duffy