[TenTec] Pegasus relay problems

Duane Grotophorst n9dg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 08:08:14 EDT 2003

Of the 6 Pegs here none have had any relay problems at
all. In fact only one of them has had any problems of
any kind, and that is the most recent one that I've
picked up off of the used market. It came to me with
leaky finals and is currently at TT for repairs. The
seller I bought it from missrepresented its overall
condition/age/usage by quite a bit. It is only the
second time that I have had less than good results
buying used gear from other hams over the web.

Duane
N9DG