[TenTec] Opinions on StepIR vertical

Adam Farson farson at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 10 11:13:08 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

The Cushcraft R8 or Hy-gain AV640 may be a better choice if one is willing
to trade compromise performance on 80m for good performance on 17m.

17m is a very desirable band, and it is a pity to have to do without it.
Both the verticals I mentioned cover 40 ~ 6m, including all 3 WARC bands.

Cheers for now, 73,
Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ