[TenTec] Opinions on StepIR vertical

Phillip Sikes psikes at whidbey.net
Fri Oct 10 19:35:13 EDT 2003

I just helped a friend install a 3 element SteppIR and all I can say
is it's a great antenna. It uses stepper motors which have a very
long service life and everything is enclosed to protect it against
the weather. One of the neatest things is a reverse switch which
swaps ends of the antenna in seconds rather than turning the beam. It
also works 20 - 10 including the WARC bands. All antennas are
compromises, pick the compromise that works best for you.

Phil
--
N7UX
Phillip Sikes, psikes at whidbey.net on 10/10/2003

Reality is what doesn't cease to exist when you stop believing in it.