[TenTec] Argo V - PSK Software

aa6yq aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sat Oct 11 16:17:05 EDT 2003

DXLab currently provides all of the functionality you seek for your Argo
V -- transceiver control, PSK31/PSK63 with broadband decoding and callsign
extraction, and comprehensive logging and award tracking ; it also supports
the Jupiter, Orion, Pegasus, Omni VI, and Omni V.9.

Additional functionality includes RTTY (using both the MMTTY engine and/or
an external modem), propagation prediction and monitoring, realtime DX spot
collection and analysis, QSL route discovery, antenna rotation, and world
map display of the solar terminator, beam heading, and recent DX spots.

I know that the Jupiter can be run in "Pegasus Mode"; if the Argo V can do
the same, then you can continue to use your N4PY software for transceiver
control and still enjoy integration with DXLab's logging, digital mode,
propagation monitoring, and spot collection capabilities.

DXLab is free, and available via www.qsl.net/dxlab . Comprehensive online
help can be viewed without first downloading  and installing the software,
so you can quickly assess its capabilities.

     73,

          Dave, AA6YQ