[TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge: why no Orions heard?

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Mon Oct 13 14:50:05 EDT 2003

i think it all goes back to the concept :

If I were to have bought the WRONG RIG....  I WOULD BE STUPID !!!!
otherwise I would have bought the right rig. ...

Or as we used to say in the hifi biz :

I would admit to a more manly failure ; than to admit I could have chosen
the wrong radio.   ( you could enter the word "Car"  for  "radio" or "rig".

Do you think I am stupid ???

regarding hearing so few orions., there are thousands of hams...
and not yet thousands of Orions...

let's get back to the phase of the reflectivity of my Omni 6+  faceplate.
( but on THIS reflector)

enjoy

bill