[TenTec] Sale

Ariel M. Elam k4aal at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 09:30:25 EDT 2003

Hi Mike-- I understand your point and it is honorable that you do not
want TT to lose on your sale. Most would not feel that way. Orion would
also be too much for me.

There IS one thing to consider, however. When YOU sell it, there will be
no warranty transfer. I know. That's the way I got my VI+. The encoder
died and it was out of warranty even though originally sold less than a
year before I got it. When TT sells it again, it at least has a 30 day
warranty.

Perhaps, as I look back, it should have been sold on a lease-purchase
plan.

73,

Ariel, k4aal