[TenTec] Argonaut 509 troubleshooting

Jim Crooke crooke at crooke.us
Wed Oct 22 21:52:27 EDT 2003

At 08:17 PM 10/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I am the owner of Ten Tec Argonaut 509 Serial Number 00033.  It's an old
>one.
>
>It is not receiving right now and I want to do some troubleshooting and
>bring her back to life.

Jeff,

I got an older 509 sometime ago and it didn't seem to receive either.  It
was suggested to move the receive/transceive switch on the back of the rig
several times.  It worked great after that.  Apparently the switch had a
little corrosion that was loosened by moving it some.  Probably not your
condition, but a cheap thing to try.

72 es oo's de Jim KJ0C