[TenTec] the latest from AK7O and Orion

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 19:35:45 EDT 2003

Messageafter taking radio and power supply and NEW 9 pin serial cable to Mom's (across the street) i downloaded the latest update for the Orion from RFSquared onto Mom's machine running Win98SE ...Update would not install so i rebooted and tried again ...program again reported NO SERIAL connection...so rebooted and tried Com2 again NO SERIAL connection...tried a few more times after rebooting and either NO SERIAL or the other error window ...

i am now convinced that there is something wrong with my Orion!