[TenTec] Re: Omni VI prices: Ten-Tec used/demo list 21 Oct 03

Edward Crawford w4wvw at msn.com
Tue Oct 21 23:26:36 EDT 2003

Probably due to the fact that they appeared to be overrun with used Omni-VI's when I was there for their hamfest. Must have been a dozen of them on the used equipment table all nicely wrapped in plastic with the service invoice/checklist. Sadly, I believe most were still there when I left Saturday afternoon.

Enjoying the antenna education, guys. Thanks.

73 all.
Ed/w4wvw