[TenTec] the latest from AK7O and Orion

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb at 1st.net
Wed Oct 22 13:49:26 EDT 2003

Hi All

Ok I have not seen anyone say to turn off the Error Check.  I have Windows 98SE and I had to turn off the Error Check, after that the down load would run and I upgraded my Orion.

I also had to turn off the error check to upgrade my Pegasus and the Jupiter when I bought it.  My Argnaut V upgraded with out any problems but I had the error check turned off at that time.

Also don't forget to turn off your Anti-Virus program.  My Norton will identify, at times not all the time, the EXE. downloads as an virus or worm.

Ken/w8keb