[TenTec] Orion Reviews lacking

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 23:58:08 EDT 2003

Well - we Orion owners are in much the same situation as Jim Bridger trying to describe Yellowstone. He finally got tired of being ridiculed so he started telling folks the Yellowstone country was wonderful, with "pewtrified birds singin' pewtrified songs in the pewtrified trees."

Surplatives are unsatisfactory, and if you tell a "Brand X" fanatic just how good the Orion is they don't believe you. So we keep our traps shet until the QST review comes out. Then maybe the doubters will believe us.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E