[TenTec] Attept to sell Delta 580

Stuart Satrun kw8k at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 20:24:59 EST 2003

I am putting my Delta 580 up for sale...it doesn't
have the noise blanker so you probably won't want to
buy it...160-10, WARC bands, 100 watts out SSB/CW .The
radio has only the 500 hz cw filter..shucks
everybody's got one of those..the remote VFO isn't
even a 9 cosmetically, the radio is a little better.
TT rebuilt everything , charged me over $200, both
pto's ..Oh the 280 power supply got a UPS love tap on
a front corner..so you get the idea..it's just ok..not
a single bell or whistle in sight, just a basic cw
rig. $600 shipped..there now I feel better.
Gosh its a nice rig.
73...stu

=====
stu satrun kw8k