[TenTec] Orion TX Audio: "Fuzz"

Dave Kamp, KW0D kw0d at netexpress.net
Fri Oct 31 14:39:22 EST 2003

Hee hee... had to chuckle...

We used to pay good money for guitar amplifiers and stomp-boxes that would
give us 'fuzz'.  We REALLY plunked down coin for "Fuzz-Wah".  Perhaps a
CW-Fuzz-Wah algoritm (like cascaded IF-DSP centering adjustments) can be
employed in modern heavy-metal???  Then it'd be another Ten-Tec first!!!
DK  :-}