[TenTec] KWM-2 and 312B-4 are spoken for

Stan Jacox KM6XZ at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:36:59 EDT 2003

Hello
Several people were interestedin the 312B-4 Station control and emailed at
about the same time.  One person however wrote to request both the KWM-2
plus 516F-2 PS and the 312B-4.  It would be better for me not to split them
up so I agreed tp sell them to the person who wanted both.
Thank you for the interest.  I guess I should have had a bunch of the
station controls because 6 people wanted it;>)  Could I interest in anybody
in the Titan and Paragon, they are just too nice to keep in storage for a
few years.

Thank you all for responding.
73
Stan KM6XZ