[TenTec] Full mailbox Titan and Paragon

dave dabay kd3pc at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 2 12:43:46 EDT 2003

Stan

what are the details on the CX7?  I remember it being a top of the line rig.
Does it require an outboard power supply?  Could a rookie change the power
supply.

I am an unemployed Field engineer and was looking for an in-expensive way to
get back into radio ( I sold my entire setup in late 2001 to pay the
payments) and could go a couple of hundred bucks or so, but I am not able
enough to do complete rework.

Anyway thanks

dave