[TenTec] Fasten Seatbelts - Corsair II model 263G

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 16:33:50 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

The model 263G remote VFO has historically been a
highly desirable used item. Well don't look now but
the online auction has a NEW unit and it's already
close to $300 with a full week left. I've never seen a
used unit sell for this much. I can just hear it after
closing, "Wow, that thing sold for 450 dollars - with
a little cabinet touch up mine must be good for at
least $400!"

With these increasing values, maybe it's time to start
the TCA (Ten Tec Collectors Association)?

Nehh!

73,
de WB8YQJ/6