[TenTec] Was Anyone Able To Do Business With KM6XZ?

Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw at Blomand.Net
Wed Sep 3 21:09:50 EDT 2003

I've spent some 30+ years in the recording studio business being with
CBS/Columbia Records and Sony Electronics Professional Products Div.   Did
business with him on a professional level with both companies.  To that end
look at one of his e-mail accounts, its studio-maintenance.com.  He owned
one of the major music production facilities in CA and had a company that
also performed studio maintenance.  Stan and I communicated privately via
e-mail and have done so for years.  Steve is a first class fellow and true
gentlemen.  He's moving to St. Petersburg Russia and will start a like
business there.  Lots of business territory to explore.

He's busy with $$$ business $$$ and is selling his major ham gear because he
won't be able to take it with him and doesn't want it sitting in storage for
extended period of time.

That's all folks.

73
Bob, K4TAX