[TenTec] Re:(Ten Tec) Corsair Audio IC

Steve sswhite at mchsi.com
Wed Sep 3 23:19:49 EDT 2003

Thanks to all who took the time to answer my question on the audio amp IC in
the Corsair II, I was thinking it was a LM380 but glad to have that
confirmation.  Been dealing with a noisey receiver or I should say one that
has more audio like hiss associated with it than I have seen in my other
TT's or in other radio's in general and thought it might be a noisey auduo
stage but it turns out that my noise is coming from the Pass Band Tuning
board so am looking for suggestions as to where on that board the problem
might be.

steve