[TenTec] Was Anyone Able To Do Business With KM6XZ?

W B Reese tentec at radions.net
Wed Sep 3 23:03:03 EDT 2003

Good evening fellows,

I enjoyed the company of Stan KM6XZ this evening for several hours.  We had
a great deal in common, I was only sorry the evening was so short.  I
purchased his Titan 425 and put it in the front seat of my car.  He still
has some other stuff for sale & I recommend you use the email address on
QRZ as I did.  You will, I am sure, find him a wonderful man to do business
with, and a friend.

Very 73,

"TR" WB6TMY
http://www.radions.net/spamfltr.htm