[TenTec] Argo V control

J. D. duffyb01 at fuse.net
Thu Sep 4 08:10:33 EDT 2003

Well, I forgot to mention, MixW will also control the Argonaut using the
Jupiter setting and changing the baud rate to 1200.  There are several
freebie programs out there for the Jupiter.  As long as you can change the
baud rate to 1200, then you can use those programs to control the Argonaut.
Can't remember if the TenTec Pegasus program will allow you to set the baud
rate, if so, that would work too.