[TenTec] Ten Tec QRP rigs for sale

ke4vpn ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 20:00:08 EDT 2003

Hello
I have a couple of rigs that I will be taking to Ten Tec hamfest in Oct and
thought I might try to sell them here first. Prices on request at
ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com

 I have a complete 509 station with matching 405 amp, 208 filter and 206
calibrator. Very good condition, best one I have seen in an old 509. I just
rebuilt the PTO and has good dial string on it also. Good output on all
bands, and the amp works fb also.

Argonaut 515 in very good shape, works good on all bands. Very clean 515 and
have original box.

Argosy 525 with cw audio filter, calibrator and good PTO. Works very good
and is in good condition. This is the one with the analog dial, and 5 to 50
watt power.

Argonaut 509 station with 405 amp, 208 filter, 206A calibrator and a 251 ps
for the amp. Have a 210 PS to go with it also. It is a very clean station
also.

Century 21 in very good shape, good PTO and good output. Has matching keyer
to go with it.

Manuals included with all rigs.

I want to sell them all, and finally buy an Omni VI Option 3. I have been
looked at one for several years, but never got around to buying one. If
anyone is interested in buying before the hamfest please email direct at
ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com and I will send pics if needed. Listed here first. No
trades unless for Omni VI+.
Thanks
Ronnie