[TenTec] Ten-Tec in Estate Sale

Ynkedragon at aol.com Ynkedragon at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 09:19:06 EDT 2003

Hello group--
    Because of the large number of Ten-Tec Items in the Estate of W3FYK I am
posting the list here for W3TDF who is disposing of the estate for the family.
 Any questions should be directed to W3TDF.
73 de K3YD (Blair)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: <w3tdf at juno.com>

The following is an inventory of all of the equipment from
W3FYK's estate, which will be offered at the DLARC
Hamfest, Saturday, Sep. 20, 2003. (Hamfest is on PA 309, 4 miles north of US
22 and about 7 miles NW of Allentown, PA) [Talk-in 146.70, PL 151.4]

The equipment is not yet in my hands, so, I'm not sure about manuals.
I expect to pick it up Wed. 17th, or Thu. 18th.
73 de
Ray, W3TDF
== == == == == == ==
Save this message for reference !