[TenTec] F/S Centurion Amp

Joe aa4nn at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 14 12:33:37 EDT 2003

Todd,
Your qrz.com info was updated March 2003 yet your shack photo shows no Centurion.   When did you purchase the 2001 amp and why are you selling?  I am in the market for a Centurion but something doesn't bode well on this.  On an "as is" basis, the amp is not worth $1200 bought sight unseen.
73, Joe, aa4nn