[TenTec] 20 Meter Ten Tec User's Net - curious!

Ronnie Zoerb r.zoerb at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 15 09:05:01 EDT 2003

Ten Tec Reflector,

Yesterdays Net enjoyed reasonably good band conditions and resulted in 16
stations checking in. The geographical area represented was missing the
eastern coastal states from north to south. Were there any stations who
tried to check in that were unsuccessful?  If so, please send me an e-mail
at 'KI0II at arrl.net' and let me know your QTH and operating situation. .

I am curious if we are hearing everyone or not. There are usually several
stations on frequency that help with relays and checking in stations not
heard by the NC so we would like to think we are covering the entire lower
48 states.

Are we?

73   Ron    KI0II