[TenTec] Sold most of my Ten Tec items

Alan Pike apike at concentric.net
Sat Sep 20 17:30:37 EDT 2003

Jim:
Interested in the 255 power supply.  I have an OMNI D and am using a bench
supply so I could promise to give it a good home, no problem.
Questions:
Does it have all the necessary cables that I would need or is it a simple
hookup?
What is it rated at (amps?).

Just got out of the hospital after surgery, so will have some time to use
it.

Alan
W4MQC