[TenTec] Curiosity Question

denton denton at oregontrail.net
Sat Sep 20 19:12:30 EDT 2003

I have the same radio....the bandswitch knob is prone to spltting on the
inside...easy fix. What I did was put a small steel wire loop around the
outside of the part that goes on the shaft. Also, try switching the aux
reciever switch back and forth a few times. there is a known problem with
that particular switch not making contact.