[TenTec] Fw: Request to join TenTec_Orion denied

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 16:44:04 EDT 2003

Kip wrote:

From: "Kip Glunt" <m5569pwx02 at sneakemail.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Request to join TenTec_Orion denied

> I was seriously considering joining the TenTec_Orion group
>  see what was happening.  I guess I'm not allowed!
>
> I'm bad!

No,  I believe I was a bit hasty in my decision, Kip.  Your
email address looked too "weird" to me,  hi. So I clicked
on denied.  Unfortunately your long "prefix" followed by
that "@ sneakemail"  just looked to me to be another
"spammer" trying to get in!  I apologize to you;  I should
have sent you an email of inquiry rather than poking the
deny button so quickly.

If you want to sign up again,  I will watch for your unusual
email address and click on approve this time!

73,  Jim  KH7M