[TenTec] Yahoo and the Orion email reflector

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Tue Sep 23 17:09:23 EDT 2003

Eric,

While I was aware of Yahoo!'s policies on personal information, I am
surprised to learn that you must register with Yahoo! prior to participating
in an email reflector.

Are you sure?  Because I know that you used to be able to join an email
reflector there by sending a message (usually to "groupname_subscribe @
yahoogroups . com") to the group, not via the web.

If you are correct, then I need to find a new host for my reflectors too!

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org