[TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners

Steve Baron - KB3MM SteveBaron at StarLinX.com
Fri Sep 26 03:40:14 EDT 2003

Good one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Valko" <prvalko at comcast.net>
To: <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 04:34
Subject: [TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners

You are all very cordially invited to stay right here on the Ten*Tec
reflector.

Those of us peon without an Orion (or Omni 6+ for that matter) still like
reading about your experiences with those rigs.

As I've said in the past, it's my humble opinion that the Ten*Tec user
community is too small and close to fragment into splinter groups.  That is
why I will not join any Ten*Tec sub-groups, regardless of where it goes.

Thanks!

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc