[TenTec] Yahoo Orion List

W9efl at aol.com W9efl at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 17:18:16 EDT 2003

Hello Jim!!! Hope you can leave the archives up at least two weeks. I want to
print some of the info. Darn shame we cant transfer those files. I guess I
had better start printing quick. I understand  the reason for the the action on
the Orion yahoo group but I dont see any reason why the info couln't be posted
on both systems then you have the best of all worlds.I guess its not
ptractical to dual post the info@!!!!!!!!!! It was sure nice to go to one place and
find all those Orion archives. Unless you keep track of the Tentec relfector and
save the Orion stuff, one could easly miss a lot of it.