[TenTec] Great service !!!!

George Osier gosier at twcny.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 17:43:47 EDT 2003

Hi All !!!!

Sent a E-mail to TT service because I was looking for a cable to connect my
226 calibrator to my Century 22 ...A reply came from Paul , WD4EBR  .. He
stated he would send the connectors for it for free ......

A package in the mail a few days after our contact via E-mail and lo and

2 COMPLETE CABLES WITH CONNECTORS INSTALLED !!!!

One must be for a Argosy .. But the other with a 2 pin connector on one end
and stripped wire on the other fits nice !!!!

Now...... if I can get the cal board to work..... :(

73s

George Osier , N2JNZ