[TenTec] Omni VI CAT commands for DSP...

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sun Sep 28 14:12:52 EDT 2003

Hi John,

On my Omni VI the DSP noise reduction is toggled on and off by pushing
the "NR" button. The LED next to that button indicates the status. If
you mean via a computer on the RS-232 interface, I have not found any
reference to control of the DSP NR in chapter 5 of my manual. I also
find no mention of filter selection. Is there a way to control that,
other than front panel buttons?

Ken N6KB