[TenTec] The Paragon - Your opinion please

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Fri Apr 2 20:23:18 EST 2004

That's the one thing that makes me nervous. I opened the jumper when I
was in MARS and reconnected it when I left the MARS program. Now its
open again so that I can work the 60 meter band. I wish Ten-Tec or Giehl
would come up with a software update for 60 meters. In the meantime, I
plan to wire the TX enable line to an external switch so that I can
manually disable transmit capability when I leave the rig on for
extended listening periods.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF