[TenTec] Omni VI+ mod

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Tue Apr 13 17:19:04 EDT 2004

Dave,

I saved this email because I want to know about your mod.  Is it published
anywhere?  If not, can you send me the documentation?

It looks like I didn't win my own Stew Perry plaque again this year.  The
boys in Minnesota have a scoring advantage as many of the east coast qsos
are farther enough away to make them score higher there than here.  Guess
I'll have to find a station in ND or VE4 for next year - hi.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV