[TenTec] 450 ohm Feed Line - N5BEA

Edward Crawford w4wvw at msn.com
Wed Apr 14 22:10:12 EDT 2004

I would be more concerned about what the lightning is going to spew all over the inside of the house if you have no means of disconnecting the feedline away from the house if needed. I think this would be the most valuable thing about the ladder line to balun to coax transition point. But that's just me.

Ed/w4wvw. 73