[TenTec] Orion mic connections

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 15:44:01 EDT 2004

Torrey, the 9V line is to provide voltage for the mike preamp. So you don't have to use a 9V transistor battery with the 705 - the 706 comes with no provisions for a battery.

Speaking of 705's most of mine are actually the Ten Kit version with a jack for an external element and a toggle switch to supplement the tiring-to-use-during-a-contest grey button. Those suffering from "the rhumatics" will appreciate that last comment - others may wonder.

I used an different curly cord and a right angle 4 pin connector on mine and I don't remember how I have them hooked up. At any rate they all work FB with my Orion so I guess I will open one up and see.

73  Pete Allen

--
Never squat with your spurs on