[TenTec] Lap Top Battery..Charging .And My Argo V portable or mobile.

Larry Greenberg N5BEA larrylg1 at excite.com
Wed Apr 21 00:58:00 EDT 2004

 Hoping to not be too far off base.  For travel or  for my simple "12" (14.1) volt emergency power well now that I have an Argo  I am curious if any one has experienced long term use of a laptop computer that might make both situations better. I have not found out much information from the computer factory.  My laptop computer power section knowledge is very limited.. My model number is Toshiba Tecra 8000.  The AC adapter produces 15 volts dc @ 3 amps the battery is 10.8 volts.. ..   I guess that I could buy a cheap inverter if there is somthing that picky in the circuit.  Anyway,  .It is natrual that someone uses his/her  Argo `& laptop portable or mobile.    Larry GreenbergN5BEA