[TenTec] price of the IC-7800

Joseph Trombino Jr w2kj at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 21 18:28:51 EDT 2004

I took a look at the IC-7800 in the HRO on line catalog and they list it at
a price of $10,500.!!!!!

Let's see, that would buy me 3 Orions with some money left over for
pizza....... hmmmmm.  Which of these things would I do??

I am enjoying my Orion more than any other piece of equipment I have ever
owned and believe it to be the best performing transceiver I have ever
operated.

So, I wonder what you are going to get for $10,500??   Sure must be
something awesome.

                                           73, Joe W2KJ
                                           North Carolina