[Re: [TenTec] microphone questions]

Michael Goins mgoins at usa.net
Wed Apr 21 21:00:18 EDT 2004

Thanks. I'll give the Shure a looking at here.

mike
k5wmg

Bwana Bob <wb2vuf at qsl.net> wrote:

Mike:

My Scout seems to like dynamic mics. I have used a Cobra CB mic and a
Shure CM14A "controlled magnetic reluctance" mic with good audio
reports. They seem to sound a little better than the Ten Tec electret
mobile mic. The Shure mic is especially good.

My Corsair (and I believe older rigs) works best with a Hi-z mic.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF