[TenTec] IC7800

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:27:16 EDT 2004

All this shows is there are too many people with too much extra cash that
could go to a lot better places than into a radio sitting on a desk.

You do not win the game of life with the biggest and most expensive toys. If
you have that much, give something back.

Back to the cave.

73 Bill  kc4atu
FM19ga

QRP, doing more with less