[TenTec] Can Iambic be used as single Paddle

designer designer at quickdata.com
Mon Apr 26 13:49:47 EDT 2004

Bob,
There's a video movie called SwordFish. In it, a programmer has to be
convinced to demonstrate some hacking skills. If you watch it (rated
R) it might provide some motivational suggestions to get that fist
operating the way you would like.

I've only used a straight key, decades ago, and not very well. There
is always, dare I say it, a mic. But there is something magic about a
key and a wire (antenna).

Best wishes for your conversion.
73,
Paul