[TenTec] RE: Studio 1 Mic Paint Job!!

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 16:22:32 EDT 2004

John, KH7T,  wrote,  in part:

> My original microphone purchased with my Orion, was replaced by Heil in
> November 2003 because of the same paint problem.  Now the bright shiny
> new one is starting to show the same problem. So I guess it is not just a one
> shot problem.

That being the case,  I will not bother to return mine!  What's the point?
I'll use rubber bands and put the mike back into the boom holder.  No
one,  including me can see the paint job when in there, hi.

When others report that Heil has delivered a Studio One with good
lacqure,  or whatever finish that stays on,  then I might return it,
but no point now.

Thanks for your experiences.

73,  Jim  KH7M