[TenTec] Interfacing to 444 Amp

Dave frstbaptistchurch at wyoming.com
Tue Apr 27 19:14:18 EDT 2004

your comments, your thinking look good - I have the 444 and Omni C -
no stability problem any band.....
definitely use the T voltage from transceiver.... nothing else works -
I have attempted with various older Kenwood and amp would default/shut
down.

good luck,  amp has, in my opinion, been given a bum wrap.
DAve K8BBM