[TenTec] FS: Omni VI & Power Supply

ad9t_tentec at burnshome.org ad9t_tentec at burnshome.org
Tue Apr 27 22:50:49 EDT 2004

I have for sale a Ten-Tec Omni VI model 563, and matching power supply model
961.

All the 6.3 MHz optional filters are installed. No filter is installed in
the 9MHz narrow position.

I have hade made several CW and SSB contacts in the last few days with this
setup. Everything seems to be working as it should.

Cosmetically the rig and power supply look very good. There are a few small
scratches on the top and sides of the case. The front panel is defect free
except for one very small mark. The lettering on the "Tune" and "20m"
buttons is slightly worn. The plastic side panel has been removed from the
right side of the power supply, and the left side of the Omni VI. This
allows the two units to sit side by side and appear to be one. Overall, this
is a good looking setup!

I will sell to the highest offer over $1275 received by 0000 UTC, April 30.
If no offer is received by this date the system will be listed on e-bay.
Buyer will pay an additional $50 for boxing and shipping within the 48
continuous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii or local pickup in Indiana
can be arranged.

Payment by cashiers check or money order must be received at my call book
address before I ship.

I have checked this equipment, and believe it is in good working order. I am
not offering a warranty. Shipping will include insurance. The sale will be
final.

Pictures at http://pws.prserv.net/burns/

Contact me at OmniVI at burnshome.org

Jeff Burns