[TenTec] Ad in AES Catalog...

Stephen Elek, Jr. selekjr2 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 00:27:51 EDT 2004

Dear N5XM,

    Have you heard of DXLab software that is a freebie and has an author
that is very responsive to his users?

If you are running Commander, SpotCollector, and DXView, then DX spots will
be plotted on the world map. If you let the mouse hover over a plotted spot,
a tooltip showing callsign, DXCC entity, frequency, mode, time, and
short-path bearing will appear. If you double-click on a plotted spot,
Commander will QSY your rig to the appropriate frequency and mode.

(DXLab has provided this functionality for at least the past 2 years)

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

get the free sofware. Yes, you have to join Yahoo! but that's a freebie as
well.

Let me know what you think of it.

Good DX hunting,

        Steve, KB9GP