[TenTec] omni d

John T. Fleming W3GQJ at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 22:17:07 EDT 2004

John,

I put the mod in my Omni D, Series B when the band became available.  Try
contacting Ten-Tec and see if they still have any of the kits.  Somewhere I
still have the instructions for installing it and there is probably a parts
list.  If Ten-Tec does not have it, I could scan what I have and email it.

73,
John