[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair-2, 961 P/S +Speaker, 263G Remote VFO

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Fri Apr 30 13:35:36 EDT 2004

Possibly the best receiver ever produced by TenTec in the Corsair II and with the 263G Remote VFO, the last PTO Dual Receive Transceiver built. For a CW DXer this radio does things a synthesized radio can only approximate.

I still have a Corsair II (1.8 KHz, 500 Hz, 250 Hz), 263G, and 961. Bought them new and plan to keep them. Though I've bought new TT rigs since, the Corsair II with 263 is still the radio for the serious pile-up.

Best regards,
    Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber
glhuber at msn.com<mailto:glhuber at msn.com>