[TenTec] About shipping Orion as luggage

Rune.Wande at astrazeneca.com Rune.Wande at astrazeneca.com
Fri Apr 30 06:59:30 EDT 2004

Hi Scott!
I've seen the discussion on the reflector regarding flight case for
transporting the Orion.
Just wanted to mention that I shipped mine as checked luggage in your
original box.
The Transportation Security Admin had opened the box for inscpection (as
they did
with my suitcase too). They had scratched a hole in the plastic covering the
Orion,
probably to check what the material was. It did not look like they would
have taken
it out of the box.

By the way, after replacing the synthesizer board I got from you as
replacement to
the faulty one with the 18 MHz problem, I returned to you the one I had so
you could
check the problem. I mailed it attention to Jack whom I corresponded with.
Would it
be possible for you to trace down if my package (sent March 30, 2004) was
received
and maybe also if you had any help by getting it back for your reference?

The rig works fine!

73 de Rune
SM5COP

AstraZeneca AB
Rune Wande
Travel Management, Site Services Södertälje
Building 401, S-151 85 Södertälje, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 553 264 62   Fax: +46 8 553 231 44
Mobile + 46 070 396 94 80
rune.wande at astrazeneca.com